Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aiden's Almost 6 months!

Today was just another non-noteworthy day. But several of these days in a row accumulate to something noteworthy, if nothing else than at least I get to share about how much Aiden has grown. He is doing well sitting up on his own, though still has a tendency to fall over often so can't really be left unsupervised. He would do better if he wasn't always trying to grab what is out of his reach. He has discovered a way of army-like crawling around combined with rolling over to get around. Which just makes it all the more difficult to set him down anywhere, which is fine with him as he prefers being carried more than anything and would rather have me devote every second to him rather than getting anything else done.

He still sleeps excellent at night, though it takes a little more convincing to get him to take naps, there's just so many other things he would rather do, such as pull all my hair out. As for church, he is at a precarious stage. He's too old to really sit in church cause he talks a lot and just wants to play but I'm nervous about putting him in the nursery as he still needs someone to watch him, and normally in the nursery there are 6 other babies and only 2 helpers, so I end up missing church. Sadly, I think I just have to accept sitting in the nursery with him for a couple more weeks.

I think this next month, perhaps next week (depending on how much he weighs) we will try feeding him cereal for the first time and will be sure to post pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment